Many companies claim to be unique and be industry leaders. Consider the following facts about DPI:
- 18 years of experience providing product failure analysis
- Over 5,000 product failure analysis inspections per year
- The largest independent database of product failures in the world (per Ann Brown, former chair of the CPSC)
- Over 15,000 exemplars available to use for evidence comparison
- Over 92% success rate in identification of manufacturers/distributors
- Flat rate pricing
DPI provides the insurance industry with affordable and timely investigations for products that have caused damage to insureds’ property. How do we do this?
- DPI comes to your office (for FREE) and provides product awareness and subrogation training seminars.
- We give you prepaid shipping documents and materials to send items to us.
- We can electronically send your report and invoice to you. (Yes, we will provide a paper copy if you prefer.)
- For large items, we arrange for shipping via a freight carrier. We provide on-site services if needed.
- We provide secure storage for your items during the litigation process.
Not only do we provide the insurance industry with affordable and timely investigations for failed products, but we have developed an exclusive interactive web-based system that provides:
- A loss prevention tool for the insurance industry
- A preventative safety program for individual homeowners
- A fundraising mechanism for organizations
- A warranty and customer retention program for retailers
- A warranty registration and quality control device for manufacturers
Go to www.HomeCheckSafety.com to learn all the details on how HomeCheckSafety.com can protect you or provide a loss prevention program for insurance companies.